Is your wood furniture lacking luster?
Bring dull furniture back to life with Wood Seasoning Beewax
Warm Tips :
The latest version of Miviall® Natural Aromatic Beewax:
- Beeswax is made entirely from natural beeswax and coconut oil. So it will solidify at low temperatures. After solidification, it can be heated and then used again after melting.
- One bottle can be used for an area of about 30 square meters (300 square feet)
- Beeswax will form a protective film on the surface of the wood and will not cause the surface to be sticky or too smooth. Don't worry about slipping when you walk on the floor.
Through customer feedback, we have developed the latest version of beeswax with essential oils, with a natural scent, filling your home with natural fragrance! Provide six scents: tasteless, honey, lemon, sandalwood, lavender, and sweet orange, you can choose according to your needs.
- EFFECTIVE: Removes years of wax and dirt buildup to restore the look of your old furniture. This all-purpose wax not only cleans your wood furniture and wood cabinets but also polishes them to give them that natural shine!
- EASY TO USE: Cleans and polishes any type of wood. Simply aim, smear and wipe to watch years of buildup disappear before your eyes. Very significant changes as you can see with your eyes the new polish that it brings.
- RESTORES: Works to remove scuff marks, grease, grime, and dirt from painted surfaces. Safe to use on all types of treated wood. Gives a fresh and new look to your old dented/scratched wooden furniture.
- WIDESPREAD USE: Works on different wooden furniture from tables to doors to cabinets and even in wood carvings. Perfect for your home! Always look new and clean.
- Reassuring aroma: The latest Mivimall® Natural Aromatic Beewax is added with essential oils, which can nourish your exquisite wooden furniture and give it a natural aroma. These essential oils are all extracted from natural ingredients, the smell is natural and harmless to the human body, you can use it with confidence.
1. Clean and dry the furniture.
2. Apply this product to the furniture evenly with a sponge or towel.
3. After drying (about 30 minutes), wipe and polish with a clean towel repeatedly.
4. Deep nourishment needs about 15 hours of exquisiteness, which is beneficial to the penetration of beeswax into the wood.
- Ingredients: Natural beeswax.
- 1 x Wood Seasoning Beewax.
- Please allow measuring deviation due to manual measurement.
- Due to the different monitor and light effect, the actual color of the item might be slightly different from the color showed on the pictures.
- We truly believe we carry some of the most innovative products in the world, and we want to make sure we back that up with a risk-free 90-day guarantee. If you don't have a positive experience for ANY reason, we will do WHATEVER it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase. We want you to be reassured that there are absolutely ZERO risks in buying something and trying it out. If you don't like it, no hard feelings we'll make it right.
- We have 24/7/365 Ticket and Email Support. Please contact us if you need assistance.
INSURED SHIPPING WORLDWIDE